Sylvaner Retenez Son Nom
• Grape varieties: 100% Sylvaner
• Soil: calcareous clay
• Pruning: double Guyot–Poussard
• Maturation: eight months in barrels
• Biodynamic growing method
Slow pressing of whole handpicked grapes, indigenous yeasts, fermentation and maturation for eight months. Vinified from organic grapes with no added oenology products or sulphites, fining or filtration.
• Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
• Final alcohol content 11.5%
Our Sylvaner vine stock is in its sixth decade, making them Old Vines. With time, they produce fewer and fewer grapes but these are packed with body and aroma. The Sylvaner Retenez Son Nom is light and easy drinking with herbaceous and woody notes.
Serving SuggestionDownload datasheet
Back to the list of wines