Pinot Noir La Table des Rois
• Grape varieties: 100% Pinot Noir
• Location: the Kefferberg hillsides
• Soil: calcareous clay
• Pruning: double Guyot–Poussard
• Biodynamic growing method
Fifteen-day maceration of whole grapes, indigenous yeasts, fermentation and maturation for twelve months in demi-muid barrels aged three and four years. Organic grapes with no added oenology products, sulphites, fining or filtration.
• Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
• Final alcohol content 12%
To make La Table des Rois, we carefully handpick the grapes. The Pinot Noir La Table des Rois has an intense red robe, developing very pronounced red fruit notes such as black cherry, blackberry and Morello cherry in our calcareous soils. A beautiful balance between the subtle woody aromas, the power of the tannins and the fruit builds in the mouth.
Serving SuggestionDownload datasheet
Back to the list of wines