Muscat L’Oiseau et Le Bouquet
• Grape varieties: 100% Muscat
• Soil: calcareous clay, with grey marlstone at lower depths
• Pruning: double Guyot–Poussard
• Biodynamic growing method
Slow pressing of whole handpicked grapes, indigenous yeasts, fermentation and maturation for twelve months.
Vinified from organic grapes, with no added oenology products or sulphites, fining or filtration.
• Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
• Final alcohol content 11.5%
Our Muscat vine stock is in its fourth decade, making them Old Vines. With time, they produce fewer and fewer grapes but these are packed with body and aroma. The Muscat L’Oiseau et Le Bouquet has typical spring-like notes. Fruity with a grapefruit zing but retains an elegant freshness in the mouth.
Serving SuggestionDownload datasheet
Back to the list of wines