Pinot Gris Fleurs
• Grape varieties: 80% Pinot Gris, 20% Pinot Noir
• Maceration: fifteen days
• Location: the Kefferberg hillsides
• Soil: calcareous clay
• Biodynamic growing method
Fleurs is a macerated white wine, commonly known as an "orange wine". Maceration involves leaving must to ferment on the grape skins.
The fermentations use indigenous yeasts.
The maturation is eight months in barrels, with no added oenology products or sulphites, fining or filtration.
• Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
• Final alcohol content 12.5%
With its orange glints and tannic structure, this Pinot Gris Fleurs will surprise you with its aromatic power and red fruit aromas.
Back to the list of wines