Crémant Brut Nature Flèche Saignante
• Grape varieties: 40% Pinot Blanc, 30% Pinot Gris, 30% Pinot Noir
• Soil: calcareous clay
• Maturation: twelve months in casks
• Vinification: traditional method
• Effervesce: indigenous yeasts with the following year’s must
• Dosage: 0 mg/litre
The particularity of the Crémant Flèche Saignante is that the bottle (or secondary) fermentation uses the following year’s grape must, which is all fermented using yeasts from our terroir.
Organic grapes with no added dosage or sulphites or fining.
• Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
• Final alcohol content 12.5%
Fresh and floral nose, elegant and fine bubbles. Brut and natural, it expresses all the flavours and freshness of a great wine on the palate with no residual sugar.
Serving SuggestionDownload datasheet
Back to the list of wines