Throughout the year, Philippe Brand runs various events at the Domaine such as tasting evenings, introductory tastings, vineyard tours…
Every Saturday afternoon at 2 pm or 4 pm, by prior booking, for approximately ninety minutes.
Not available in July or August.
• Solo package:
– Tasting four wines at €12/person.
• Duo package:
– Tasting four Domaine wines and cellar tour. €20 for two people.
– Bottle of Kefferberg wine and bottle of Late Harvest included in the package. €63 for two people.
• Group package:
– Tasting four wines at €8/person (minimum fifteen people).
You will learn how to describe a wine and some essential rules for food and wine pairings. Whether you love food, wine or both, Charles and Philippe have something for everyone! With the emphasis on flavour, you will taste four of the estate's wines with expert recommendations from the winemaker. You can then tour the cellar and its impressive wood casks. We will explain why we chose organic winemaking.
What does being an organic vineyard actually mean today? Rather than simply showing you, we will share our passion, our philosophy and our love for the craft.
Packages by prior booking
• 2½-hour vineyard tour with explanations of the work on the vines using organic techniques and aperitif beside St-Michel Chapel. In June and July by prior booking (€20/person, minimum eight people).
• Introduction to grape picking
An afternoon grape picking from 1.30 pm.
Learning how to pick grapes, then explanation of how the grape juice is turned into wine. At the end of the day, tasting local products that complement our organic wines.
Includes a complimentary bottle of juice from grapes picked that day (€30/person, minimum eight people, every Saturday from mid-September to mid-October by prior booking).
Contact usSend a message